Thursday, November 06, 2008

Joy

My inbox has been deluged with emails forwarded around by frantic Righties who are completely at a loss for how to cope with McCain's shellacking at the polls. Everything from "y'all go buy as many guns and as much ammo as you can" (no, I'm not kidding...) to "When should I pull my child out of school and begin homeschooling them 'cause Obama is going to destroy the schools".

(Which begs the question: What business does a person who is so gullible as to believe in the immediate and total destruction of the public schools at the hands of a President-elect who hasn't even taken office yet have teaching their child about anything?)

So to lighten the mood a little (and maybe goad the punchdrunk Conservative minority who got their collective ass handed to them Tuesday a little, too) I present the following:




Nice rendering of ol' Johann Sebastian, dontchathink?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home